Friday, March 6, 2009

SB 09

As my friends depart for their spring breaks, some more exciting, some less exciting, I am looking forward to home very much. I realize my trip might not be very cool or college-ish but the break is much needed. This semester has been rough and basically burnt me out to the max. At the same time, I want to travel. My list of places I need to go is long, but my list of accomplished trips is basically zero. I've been to Hawaii and the Tri-state area of Ohio. Exciting. At the moment, I'm talking to my friend who is readying to drive to Denver from Nashville. Denver is top on my list... Right next to an Israel trip my church is hopefully going on next year. It's just a realization that I need to get out there in the world..... Meaningless post, with a meaningful self realization.

1 comment:

hlpie said...

give me colorado any day!
also,
i want to know about this israel trip because gosh darn it i've been wanting to do that for forever.