Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Home

I'm back in Cincinnati and wow it feels nice. Over the past few days I moved into my summer house on Villa and it feels pretty good as well. All the guys are sweet action Jackson and the summer is gonna go by too quickly. A lot of recording has been scheduled and a lot of audio goodness has been going down. Projects are plentiful and time is short. Once things actually start becoming official, I can write about them but as of now just know that hard work is good, God is better, and often times sitting outside can be the key to a good day. 
Coming into the summer, I have 3 classes, a hopeful job, numerous friend hangouts to catch up on (all of which got neglected over the past semester) and a mass of books to read. Will I get to all of my to-do-list? No way. I never have fully finished and one day if I did, I would probably die on the spot, peacefully knowing my life was complete. Anyways,  as I am waiting on my mother's dinner I am missing Nashville and a girl already. I am sitting outside, burning incense, my new found love which my mom thought was, and I quote, "only for pot smokers". My dogs are running wild and the practicality of Ohio is already setting in. It is going to be a good one week trip but after that I am back to Nashville, back to work, and back to fun.

No comments: